Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Simple Fried Chicken

Fried Chicken is one of those southern staples that makes every person think they have the best recipe. Now I won't enter that contest because I know hands down.... I actually have the best one

What you will need:
Chicken-I use legs
hot sauce
salt
pepper
paprika
onion powder
garlic powder
flour

Start off by adding a little oil to your chicken

Add spices and hot sauce
*BYOC*
Season to your liking
Massage seasonings into meat


Season your flour

dredge chicken through flour..
*Chicken MUST be at room temp*


test oil by droppin a few drops of flour in your oil
if it looks like this, it's ready

add chicken to hot oil
Cook on medium to medium high
(I use medium)


cook until golden brown


drain on paper towel




*BYOC* Be your own chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment